Everbuild 501 PVA Bond
PVA Bond is a multi-purpose bonding agent, primer, sealer, cement and plaster admixture that adheres to most common building and DIY materials. Ideal for priming unsound surfaces prior to plastering or painting, as an adhesive on wood, cork, textiles and most applications where at least one surface is porous, for general dust sealing on flaking paintwork/walls etc and as a cement and plaster admixture. Fully conforms to BS 5270.
- For General Priming - Dilute 4 parts water to 1 part PVA BOND and apply by brush. Allow to dry.
- For A Bonding Coat - Use undiluted and apply by brush, apply plaster or render while still tacky.
- As An Adhesive - coat each face and press surfaces together. Large areas should be clamped for 24 hours
- As A Cement Admixture - Add 10 to 15 litres PVA Bond to 50kg cement
- As A Filler/Plaster Admixture - Dilute 1 to 1 with water and add to mix in place of water
Free Shipping on orders over £50 to all over the UK does not include the following locations: Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly.
- Any next day delivery orders placed before 3pm deadline will be dispatched on the same day to be delivered on following next working day.
- Any next day delivery orders placed before 3pm Friday deadline, it will be delivered the following Monday if not Public Holiday.
- Please note that Next Working Day shipping may take longer for these postcode & locations: Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly.