Everbuild Maximum Torque White 300ml
MAXIMUM TORQUE, based on next generation hybrid/PA polymer technology is THE ultimate high grab building adhesive. The unique polymer blend used in MAXIMUM TORQUE gives incredible initial grab, typically double that of most grab adhesives on the market today, eliminating the need for temporary support in most applications. MAXIMUM TORQUE has the ability to bond basically EVERYTHING to ANYTHING in virtually all conditions, even under water or in the rain. MAXIMUM TORQUE cures to a tough flexible elastic rubber, which also makes it suitable for use as a sealant.
- Incredible initial grab. Double that of most common grab adhesives.
- High ultimate bonding strength.
- Interior and Exterior Use.
- Can be applied to damp/wet Surfaces.
- Totally Waterproof & Weatherproof.
- Quick Curing.
- Overpaintable if required.
- Solvent Free odour less formula.
- Resistant to temperature extremes -40C to +150C.
- Permanently Flexible +/- 12.5% movement accommodation.
- Resistant to Chemicals & Petrol (10% dilute acids/alkalis, most solvents).
- Excellent primer less adhesion to most surfaces, including metals, most plastics, glass, concrete, plaster, plasterboard, polyester, Perspex, glass, wood, enamel, painted surfaces etc
Bonding in almost every application imaginable, both internally and externally. The following are just some examples:
- Bonding Brick Slips
- As a high quality nail replacement adhesive, even to damp surfaces.
- External and internal perimeter pointing around doors and windows, especially in mobile structures such as caravans and boats.
- Bonding mirrors to most common substrates.
- Automotive gap filling and sealing.
- Jointing cladding panels.
- Bonding difficult materials such as specialised polymer systems, metals and fiberglass.
- Any application requiring high performance, durable sealing and bonding of joints.
- Use on overhead applications - Always use in conjunction with mechanical fixings.
- Use in conjunction with mechanical fixings for large mirrors (>1sqm total area).
- Temporary support is not normally required, however for extremely heavy items; provide temporary support until adhesive has dried.
- Note: Product is by its nature stiff to gun. Always discharge using a good quality sealant gun (eg EVERBUILD POWER PRO).
- Do not seal mirror edges/plastic sheeting until adhesive has cured.
- Do not use on surfaces that bleed oils or plasticizers.
- Bonding glass blocks: always check with manufacturer of blocks re; suitability for use before assembly as this is a structural application and their specified methods must be followed.
- Overpaintability: As quality and type of paint can vary, always test compatibility before use.
- Do not use on polythene safety backed mirrors, polypropylene or Teflon.
- Using on stone: as quality of natural stone can vary, always test for staining resistance/compatibility prior to full scale use. If in doubt use Hybriflex NS.
- Use as a sealant; do not use in applications where movement is greater than +/- 12.5%.
- It is the user's responsibility to determine suitability for use. Adhesion trials recommended before large scale application. If in doubt, please contact Technical Services Department for advice.
All surfaces must be clean, sound and dust free.
All surfaces to be sealed must be sound and clean. MAXIMUM TORQUE comes complete with a pre-cut V notched nozzle which ensures correct depth of adhesive is discharged from tube. Cut the tip of the cartridge, taking care not to damage the thread. Screw on nozzle and apply using a good quality sealant gun holding the gun at 90 degrees to the surface to be bonded. Apply adhesive direct to back of one surface only, in lines spaced at 30-40mm centres. Immediately place item into position and secure with good, even pressure and with a slight twist action.
NOTE: MAXIMUM TORQUE will skin over within approximately 15-30 minutes. Through cure will be approximately 2mm in depth per 24 hours. This may be slower on non porous surfaces.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET FOR MAXIMUM TORQUE
FREE & No Rush Shipping UK on orders over £50: FREE (5 working days)
Free Shipping on orders over £50 to all over the UK does not include the following locations: Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly.
EXPRESS Shipping: £5 (3 to 5 working days)
TURBO - Next Working Day Shipping
- Any next day delivery orders placed before 3pm deadline will be dispatched on the same day to be delivered on following next working day.
- Any next day delivery orders placed before 3pm Friday deadline, it will be delivered the following Monday if not Public Holiday.
- Please note that Next Working Day shipping may take longer for these postcode & locations: Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly.
SATURDAY Delivery: £20
Collect from Store: £0
International Delivery: Delivery rates are automatically calculated at the checkout